We will be following the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidance.
Under all circumstances, the following precautions should be followed by clients utilizing Face It Beauty Boutique services :
• Stay in your vehicle. We will call you once full sanitation is completed and will get the door for you to come in.
• Please use our sanitation station once entering the business.
• Stay home if sick. We will not be charging for cancellations due to illness.
• Stay at least 6 feet away from other clients.
• Please wear your mask.
• We want our clients to stay healthy and safe. If you are at higher risk for severe illness, let's reschedule your appointment with Face It Beauty Boutique. People at higher risk for severe illness include adults 65 or older and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions.
• Do not touch your eyes, nose, or mouth.
• We are only accepting touchless payment at this time.
• After leaving your appointment, use hand sanitizer.
Britni Diesen | Certified Artist | Licensed Tattoo Artist
firstname.lastname@example.org | 618.604.7562
1100 5th St., Highland, IL
The microblade is dipped into a selected color of pigment and then used to simulate hair strokes in the brow.
With the proper technique, microbladed eyebrow results look beautiful and completely natural.
Eyeliner can be as simple as lash enhancement, or can include mucosal color. Eyeliner can be applied on top eyelids, bottom eyelids, or a combination of both.
A full color application is ideal for those individuals who love lipstick or lip stains, and don't want to bother with the hassle of reapplying throughout the day. We can imitate your favorite lip color. All you need is your gloss and go!
Who Should Avoid Permanent Cosmetics?
While permanent cosmetics are great for most, there are some who are ineligible for permanent cosmetic procedures.
Those who are/have/had:
- Pregnant or Nursing
- Viral infections and/or diseases
- Undergoing Chemotherapy
- Pacemaker or major heart problems
- Organ transplant
- Tendency towards keloids or scarring
- Seborrheic dermatitis
- Skin irritations or Psoriasis near the treated area (rashes, sunburn, acne, etc.)
- Sick (cold, flu, etc.)
- Had Botox in the past 2 months
- Have upcoming vacations or special occasions planned.
- Used Accutane in the past year
- Allergic to anesthetic (Lidocaine)
- Extremely Oily or Problematic Skin
What to Expect
STEP 1: Interview- During the interview, we’ll work with you to customize your signature look.
"Do you like bold, statement brows or soft, subtler brows? Would you like liner on both lids, or just a simple lash enhancement? Are you looking for an illusion of fullness to your lips, or are you just wanting to match your go-to lip stick?"
STEP 2: Numbing- We apply a topical anesthetic and wait 20 minutes to ensure you feel as little discomfort as possible.
STEP 3: A Perfect Match- We’ll help you find the perfect color and shape to compliment your features.
STEP 4: Procedure- This step may last up to 2 hours depending on what procedure you're having completed.
STEP 5: Reveal- After your procedure is complete, we’ll wipe away the excess ink and reveal your amazing results!
How long does each procedure take? We ask that you allow one to two hours, depending on the procedure. Each appointment includes enough time to assure each client receives a thorough consult; select the appropriate color for your skin; measure and artistically draw out the planned procedure prior to applying the color; and allow for the application of topical anesthetics. Complete after-care instructions will be reviewed verbally and sent home in written copy form.
How long does it last? With microblading, most pigment will last in the skin from 1-5 years. The national average time span between touch ups for eyeliner is 4-6 years, and 3-4 years for lips. This varies with different skin types and the use of skin care products. Occasionally, you will find someone who has had their permanent makeup for over 10 years, while others require a touch up after two. Naturally, the pigment will exfoliate out of the skin over time, which causes the effect to lighten. Color boosts are always available!
Does it hurt? Before your permanent cosmetic procedure begins, a topical numbing cream is applied to the area, which is followed by a liquid anesthetic. You might feel a slight discomfort, but most report these procedures are almost painless.
How soon can I wear makeup? MICROBLADING: For the first two weeks following your procedure, you may not wear brow makeup. LIPS: No conventional lipstick until area has completely healed. EYES: No makeup is to be applied to the procedure area for 72 hours (three days) following your visit. After any eyeliner procedure, be sure to use new mascara once you are able to apply makeup. Do not use an eyelash curler for two weeks.
Is the touch up session necessary? Absolutely! Everyone heals differently. Think of the touch up as more of a perfecting appointment; here, areas that didn't pick up as well during the first session can be refilled, pigment color can be adjusted, if needed, and thickness or more strokes can be added. The touch up session is where your cosmetic procedure is refined to ensure it looks perfect and to maximize the appearance of your microbladed brows or permanent makeup!